Abstracts for regular presentations should be written in English (max. 2000 characters) and submitted online until February 28th, 2012 in your registration area. As the submitter of the abstract you will always be the first author. You can only submit at most 1 poster and 1 talk.
Abstracts will be evaluated by the Symposium Organisers and will be selected for either oral or poster presentation. You should, however, state your preference (Poster / Talk) during the submission process inside your registration area.
- Oral regular presentations: 15 min, followed by a 4 min discussion
- Oral invited presentations: 35 min, followed by a 8 min discussion
- Oral presentations must be presented in PDF format and the use of your own laptop will not be allowed. This allows us to eliminate compatibility problems between our system and versions and platforms you may be using.
- Oral presentations are submitted online, until 24 hours before the respective session, through your registration area (an email will be sent to you requiring the online submission, and with detailed instructions).
- Oral presentations can also be delivered personally at the media center
Instructions to create a PDF presentation
Prepare your talk as usual in your favorite program (e.g. PowerPoint, Keynote). Animations can be included by building up slide content over successive pages. In the end, save/print/convert your presentation as a PDF file. Note that pdf formats excludes videos.